Oh so cute! I didn't know they were in Irish Dancing. They look adorable! Let us know how it went. : D
They are SO gorgeous!! I've always wanted my kids to be in Irish dancing. So cute.
Hey where are more current posts? I found your blog and bookmarked it!
Hi Hi Hi - just wanted to say I miss you! Hope that you are doing great. Smiles to you always :)~Merry Christmas too! Take care ~ love, Karen
Oh so cute! I didn't know they were in Irish Dancing. They look adorable! Let us know how it went. : D
ReplyDeleteThey are SO gorgeous!! I've always wanted my kids to be in Irish dancing. So cute.
ReplyDeleteHey where are more current posts? I found your blog and bookmarked it!
ReplyDeleteHi Hi Hi - just wanted to say I miss you! Hope that you are doing great. Smiles to you always :)
ReplyDelete~Merry Christmas too! Take care ~ love, Karen