Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to the Bloomin inn'!


I have the best Sisters in the world!



Happy early Birthday weekend to me! Thanks to Adele and Meghan for making these amazing butterfly cupcakes!

41 digital scrapbook pages, 14 paper scrapbook pages and sewed 1 beach quilt - a very successful bloomin Inn Weekend!



Me and Meghan in the loft of the cabin - AKA Mary and Laura (Little house on the Prairie).
Well it was fun! Can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

  1. those cupcakes are beee u tiful and Happy birthday my sister from another mother! That beach quilt is huge- good job. next time I wanna come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! What an awesome weekend. And DON"T plan another one without inviting ME. I'm THERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is SO cool!!!

    That quilt is amazing and so are those cupcakes!
    I am in Utah right now, visiting with my sister. I am SO loving it. First time away (for both Dean and I) for a week without our children, ever! It feels strange. LOL!

    ReplyDelete